About 30 Calories per piece, 5g Carbs, 1g Fat
• 4 tablespoons (1/2 stick) unsalted butter
• 2/3 cup natural unsweetened cocoa powder
• 1/2 cup whole-wheat pastry flour
• 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
• 1/4 teaspoon potassium salt
• 1 cup stevia
• 2/3 cup sweet-potato puree
• 3 large egg whites
• 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
Heat oven to 350 degrees. Spray an 8-inch square pan; set aside. In a medium saucepan over low heat, melt butter. Remove pan from heat, and stir in cocoa. Let cool slightly.
In a small bowl, mix together flour, baking powder, and potassium salt.
Stir in sugar and sweet-potato puree, then egg whites. In a small bowl, stir together vanilla into the cocoa mixture.
Add flour mixture to cocoa mixture and stir until no traces of flour remain.
Spoon into prepared pan. Bake until surface of brownies looks barely dry and an inserted knife comes out with a few moist crumbs, about 20 minutes. Cool to room temperature.
Crumble the brownies with fork
Scoop 1 Tbsp sized balls and shape into footballs (or small squares/balls)
Decorate as desired!!